Wednesday 30 April 2014

My laptop spoiled. :(

Okay, I am going to announce some bad news here.
I don't think I will be able to blog with pictures for some time due to my computer going haywire.
When I switch on my laptop, the display just goes black and doesn't show anything on the screen.

So I try finding tips on YouTube or google.
I tried a technique that works for most people. I unplug my computer and just press the power button for 60seconds, and plug the power supply in and try switching on again, but it doesn't seem to help.

The comments in YouTube suggested that I should do it three times using the technique above.
They say third time usually works as a charm.

Haih. I tried for about 6times, my computer gets even worse in the end. Haha sometimes doing things excessively doesn't seem to be a good thing.
At first, I can see the screen for a few seconds, then black screen appears. And then few seconds later, I see the screen again, and then poof, black screen again. My computer is getting naughty nowadays. Playing this kind of trick with me. Lol!
This is the first time I face this kind of problem with my computer. :X


Hopefully I will find out what problem is going on with my laptop
Btw, I am updating with my iPad in case you are wondering how do I update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment