Sunday 20 April 2014

I screamed like a girl.

This is actually a rat. Don't comment about my drawing please. XDD

What will you do if you see a rat running in front of you?
I ran after seeing a rat rushing into a drain just one meter away from me.
As I run, my friend stopped me and as I turn my head, I saw a creature with green eyes glowing in the dark.
Okay, it is just a cat.
But I think I got a heart attack. (*Demi Lovato - heart attack -> nice song)

I SCREAMED like a girl. Those who are eating nearby turn their head and look at me. EMBARRASSED.
I couldn't control myself not to shout.Luckily no one knows or recognize me.
HAHA So I continued to walk with my friend on the street.
My friend just couldn't stop laughing about my broken high-pitch note. =="

Sunday is the saddest day ever. Because there is not much food to eat around my apartment.
I am an ectomorph. Its damn hard to maintain my weight. I need to eat at least 4 meals a day to not lose my muscle/fat! Thanks to my friend who accompany me to go get some foods to eat. If not, I will be eating some biscuits/breads already.

No comments:

Post a Comment