Friday 11 April 2014

Spaghetti! and some brisk-walking in midvalley.


I decided to cook some spaghetti this morning for my breakfast and also for my friend. Since I have not much cooking experience, I searched on youtube to get some recipes to get an idea of how to cook.

Anyway, in the end, I simply cook it my way, without following the recipes online. Lacking one ingredient in the recipe doesn't really make much difference. And sometimes we need to follow the FLOW to cook.

End product:
It doesn't look appetizing here. But it was super delicious to me, because I love the cheese so much.

After we finish our breakfast, we head to midvalley to do some brisk-walking exercise, since we didn't really have any plan in our head what to do there.
Basically we just ended up walking here and there. Sounds boring? =X


Lunch at sushi king in mid valley:
Hot green tea. LOL

yum yuummm.. 

The set meal I always order.<3
My friend ordered this. and he said that the salmon was really nice!

I always wanted a long-sleeved shirt. Finally bought one today.Love it!! =D


Dinner that I cooked. A meal that is simple and healthy. Feels so good to eat light meals at night.


Going to sleep early tonight. 11pm. I will break my own record for this year, as I haven't really have a night which I fall sleep before 11pm. Gonna do it today! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment