Tuesday 15 April 2014

When your friends leave you for ..



Sometimes no matter how close we are to a friend, that friend eventually find someone that they want to spend the rest of their life with - BOYFRIEND/ GIRLFRIEND and choose to be with them over us.(99% of the time)


Have you ever had that experience that your best friend leave you for his girlfriend or her boyfriend?
I think it is quite normal for people to do that. I see that quite often in my school. I will do the same too if I have a gf.

But I don't like those people who neglect their friends completely after they get into a relationship.
How can someone just ditch their best friend to spend all the time with their loved one. Some couples even go to the extent of not mixing with any friends at all and be together 24/7.
I understand that they really enjoy the time together a lot. But how about friends?

Guess nowadays no one cares about friends anymore.
What are friends for? for benefits and a tool for enjoyment only? And when you get the enjoyment with your bf/gf then you ignore your friends ? Sighsss...

I know that there are still friends out there who will really care for each other. But I just hope those people who are in a relationship can spend more time caring for their friends.
Some people tell me that having friends are useless, they will get married sooner or later and have kids and ignore you too. How negative. LOL

Anyway everyone have their own opinion.
Do you think friends are still important if you get into a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment