Monday 21 April 2014

Random thought

It's 2014 already. I don't think there is many people reading blog nowadays.
Although popular blogger still have some readers constantly checking out their blog, but I don't think there will be anyone who will spend their time to read some blog like this one. My close friend even refuse to take the time to read what I write. How sad. ;X

Nowadays, there is a lot of people using dayre to update their life instead of blogspot.
Some people might do stuffs like vlogging.
But I just love using blogspot and typing out words!
I couldn't forget how excited I was when I was updating my blog a few years ago.
Can't forget those fun time editing my blog.='D

*Sometimes I spend some time to view my old blog: openedheartclosedmouth.blogspot.com
How emotional and silly I was 4/5/6 years ago.

Sadly due to my bad memory, I forgot the password to access to my old blog.
So I was forced to create a new blog. And this blog is actually a SEASON 2. LOL
(That's why my blog name is openedheartclosedmouth2.blogspot.com)

I feel like many assignments/exams will be coming soon and take up most of my free time to update my blog.
Anyway hopefully I will still be able to keep this blog updated almost everyday.
I will do my best to update as frequently as possible! Please stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment