Sunday 13 April 2014

Haircut + Explore endah parade + cooked dinner with housemate..

My friend told me a few days ago he was going to go grocery shopping and he asked me to whether I want to go with him or not. But I couldn't make up my mind, because there is this class test coming up.
My mind : You should stay at home, cook yourself, you can save more time for study.

I ignored my mind chatter. and went out.
I had a haircut there. I was a bit disappointed with my haircut. My fringe was so short, I think I look hideous without my fringe covering my BIG face. haha anyway thank God, hairs grow.

I always thought Endah Parade is called Carrefour. 
Because whenever my friends want to go there to buy some foods, they often say "we want to go Carrefour". Luckily my friend corrected me today that the whole building is known as Endah P.
I also bought some pizza from Carrefour. It was only Rm9.90 for a 12inch pizza. 
*I finished it the whole pizza myself.@@ I was surprised too.

And another thing is that I just found out that there is badminton court, karaoke, and a spa center on 4th or 5th floor in E.P. LOL the brochure that was given to me and my friends really made us curious and  really go explore in the end! And thanks to my stupid big mouth, I asked him to take the stairs, because it is healthier than taking the lift. Then I got really tired after walking up. REGRET for giving healthy advice. =X  

I tried Subway, KFC in Endah P before, but I have never try Station Kopitiam, so I decided to try out some new foods. The foods there turn out to be okay. =P 
The best part eating there is that there is a television for entertainment. And that time the show playing there was THE AVENGERS. Love all MARVEL shows.<3 
Watching tv while eating makes the food taste better too.

Dinner time!
Cooked with my housemate. The first time "collaborate" with him. =="
We cooked too much. I end up eating a plate of fried rice which can be shared with at least among 3 people.
Stomach full until I almost faint. *Exaggerating. LOL


Okay, 11pm d.. Shall sleep soon. NIGHTSS!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment