Sunday 24 January 2016

Pasar Malam/Night Market @ Sri Petaling

Last Tuesday, me and my friend just went to the night market at Sri Petaling to satisfy our forever-hungry stomach. This night market can be visited every Tuesday at Sr Petaling beginning from evening. (around 5pm onwards)


 It is quite crowded over here. Cars, people everywhere lol.

Started off with some iced drinks before trying out some foods. (Drank half in like 10 seconds once I bought it)

Coconut ice cream topped with peanuts and corns. Woah I have got to say it taste really good, even though I am not an ice cream lover. 

The price is so reasonable and affordable!! The signature coconut ice cream would be the best! 

Coconut ice cream RM5 - Another photo of the coconut ice cream ! 

Salted egg fried chicken (SMALL) RM6 - This is what I bought home for supper as my stomach couldn't handle any more food. This would suit those who like some strong flavor with their foods. But it is pretty oily. haha but who cares, its only once in a while right? 

Char koay teow(BIG) RM 6 


There are around ~5 stores of char koay teow, haha choose wisely. Luckily me and my friend chose the right one I guess, since both of us agree that the char koay teow here tasted way better than we expected.

Oops, no more coconut ice cream. =X 

Black stinky tofu RM6 -We were very glad that we chose to try out this black stinky tofu. We was going to walk away because of the "pungent" smell it gives off. But we still go for it. And I think both of us didn't regret giving a try.

As only two of us went for this pasar malam trip, we have gotten quite full after eating the foods as shown in the pictures above. 

I think soon we will have another visit to the night market to try out the stinky yellow tofu (there is often a long queue in front of the store) and also more foods like fishballs, siew mai etc. =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment