Saturday 10 October 2015

Nights of Fright 3 @ Sunway Lagoon 2015

Before I even begin to talk about my experience there with my good friends, I give this "fear festival" a big thumbs up for everything the organizer has planned out.
Scaryyyyyy.... 
If you are interested to go without even seeing my experience (or some spoilers), here are the details about the event:
Every Thursday to Saturday
2 - 31 October 2015
The exact dates: 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th and 31st October 2015. (Choose a date and mark it on your calendar and go have fun!)
7.30 pm - 11.30 pm. 
*Strictly for 12 years old and above

I enjoyed this whole fear festival, especially the rides (roller coaster, 360 degree ride, wet rides)
And...
In case you are wondering if you will get wet.
There are two wet rides that may wet your clothes/shoes, so prepare some extra clothes if you can't stand getting wet. Or save these two rides for the last. 
Wearing slipper would be a better option in this case, but you might not be able to run if "something" chases you. Pick wisely. =D

There are many scare house in the park. But I only went in for two. 
It is too much for me to handle for some scare house. I was super afraid even just standing outside the scare house. 
And I went in two scare houses as my friends convinced me. I didn't regret as I felt a boost to my self esteem after completing the 2 scare houses rather than feeling scared or traumatized. 
I went in twice for a scare house to go with my another friend who refuses to go in first.
And she finally overcomed her fear and went in. So proud of her! 
Try the less scary ones first if you are too afraid like me and my friend did. 

Enough about my brief experience sharing.
It is better for you guys to go experience it yourself without me giving too much spoilers.
This year, the event will be held for 14 nights. Now only left 9 nights more! as I write this post. 
They are roaming around  the park and they are almost everywhere.
The ticket price is quite reasonable and acceptable as there are many attractions & monsters inside.
The best thing is each monster are so into their character and you could also take selfies/wefies with 
all of them as you walk around the park. It is RM58 per pax as stated in the official website, but it is cheaper with some T&Cs.


Do check out the official website: www.sunwaylagoon.com/nof3/ for more information!
Some of them are really friendly, they will come near you and almost to the point of touching you.
*who doesn't like monsters approaching you like an long lost friend?
If you have gone to the event, do tell me how it went. Did your voice get hoarse the next day ? haha. Maybe not if you are someone who is brave! Maybe yes if you are scared like me. It was such a memorable experience for me who is timid and not able to watch horror movie to go for such event.

The Frozen Dead of Kevil Hill, chainsaw wielding maniacs, zombies,vampires, Pirate Jack, Mr Chaos & his new bride etc
Group photo session in the end!



Don't hesitate anymore, as you might miss the chance to get scared by all kinds of monster 
(some are found in the pic above) and need to wait another year more if there is night of fright 4.

I am not too sure if there will be another one, so definitely go for this and you won’t regret it. 

Challenge your fear with some of your friends who think they have the guts! Scream your hearts out and feel the adrenaline pumping all over your body joining this scary but fun "fear festival"! =)

3 comments:

  1. Lols the lady in white roaming in darkness is really creepy. @@ might have more vivid imaginations while being alone in darkness in the future. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is actually among the less scary ones. Haha when you are free, go experience it first-hand, don't need to have any imaginations. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha lols she is the less scary one. == then i might get traumatized. Hahaha yea might go there one day to face my fear. =D

    ReplyDelete