Saturday 12 April 2014

Dinner at Sri Petaling + Met a celebrity

Headed out for dinner with my dad at Sri Petaling.
Didn't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen. Just usual dinner with my dad.
Some chit-chatting and stuffs.

Suddenly, there was someone that walked pass my dining table.
He is a TVB Hong Kong actor. No wonder so many people that were eating turn their heads to take a glance at his appearance.

My dad totally have no idea who is that guy. *blur face

I am really happy today. Because I always feel like celebrities are some sort of superheroes and they do things differently than the average person.
Okay, now I know that celebrities do come out to eat dinner too. HAHA

But I always feel that celebrities are always so confident and charimastic, they sort of catch people's attention wherever they go. How did that they do it? Their gifted appearance, maybe? XD


PS : Too bad today I was not in the mood to take pictures. So no pictures in this post.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment