Monday 14 April 2014

Why hurt others?

Those people who hurt others, do they really feel good in the process of doing it?

I always love to scroll down the video in Youtube and read some comments.
And I always see some mean people posting nasty comments. 
They don't even know that youtuber in real life and most of the time they judge others based on the video. Sometimes they even post bad comments just to make the person making the video feel bad without taking the time to watch the video. 
What's the point of doing that? 

What's wrong if someone is better than us?
The only thing that we can do is to work harder or smarter to become better or at the same level as that person. That's better than commenting bad stuffs about others just to make ourselves feel better.

What's wrong to get good grades?  
Many people like to tease those who always get good grades in class. They will say stuffs like you must be studying whole day long to get that result, how lifeless you are. I mean those that get good results work hard for it or at least spend some time to prepare for the exam. They deserve the good grades! There is no need to be jealous. 

Some people might feel good making others feel bad about themselves, because they feel superior at that moment. 
But in the long run, those people that try to hurt others either intentionally or unintentionally will soon realize that when they hurt others, they hurt themselves too.


Don't feel bad when others say bad stuffs about you.
You should feel bad for them as they feel that they are not good enough and insecure to try to drag you down. 
You should help them instead of being upset with yourself. =) 

Random food picture time. HAHA I love to be random!
My brother made this. After he went UK to further his study, I think he had became a great cook.


It may look very simple to make for some people. But sure not for me.
I would take about 10 hours to cook this. Okay, I am lying, maybe 1 hour will do.
I am going to go continue my study, tomorrow I am having a class test. =X

Bye... Goodnight, sleep tight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment