Wednesday 23 April 2014

Kpop =D

I am a kpop fan. I was very into kpop when I was about 19 years old.
Now I still do listen to kpop songs, but not so crazy like a few years ago.

My favorite group is no other than f(x). There are 5 members in the group.
The reason I love them is because they are unique in their own special way. Their style really appeals to me.
And basically almost all of their songs stands out from many other kpop groups to me.
2ne1, B1A4, Girl's Day and BAP are other groups that I like a lot too.

The only sad thing is all my family members don't really like kpop songs.
The main reason is because they don't understand anything from the song and they feel like they are listening to Indian songs.

So being the only one in the family who likes kpop, it is quite hard at times.
No one to share my bias with. LOL
(Every time when I put on some kpop songs and started singing, someone would ask me to turn it off)

But luckily sometimes my family members are quite understanding, they would allow me to listen to maybe 3 or 4 kpop songs first before they listen to their songs. =D

There are a lot of bad comments people make about kpop.
They comment stuffs like :

- They all look the same. ( Many people have someone that look alike with them too. There are many celebrities that look alike besides korean celebrities.)

- They always dance and sing in all the video. (erm, I thought they are singers/ entertainers/ dancers? What should they do besides this?)

- Their songs keeps repeating with the same phrase/tune/chorus.etc.
(Songs of other languages are quite into repetitive lyrics too, catchy song is fun and easy to sing.)

- I don't understand what they are singing. (Sometimes some songs which are of the language we know, we may not able to understand what the singers are singing too.)

*No matter what language is used in the song lyrics, they are all songs, there is no difference. Enjoy the rhythm and the voice of the singer!

Try to listen to more songs with an open heart and mind even if you don't know the language.
Soon enough, you will have a greater variety of songs to listen to.
(I listen to Indian songs too. No kidding!)

Okay, I am just blabbering today.Because I couldn't retrieve my photos in my phone to update about my experience in ESCAPE. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get those photos into my pc.

Okayy.. Goodnight! 11.30pm Time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment