Friday 18 April 2014

Spontaneous outing to paradigm mall (movies)

My friend told me that divergent is a super GOOD movie. Captain America is great too, but it is just that for Captain America, you are going to have heart attack for almost the entire length of the movie. And for divergent, from what I heard from my friend, a mixture of emotions can be felt.


I personally would vote for Captain America and Divergent as one of best movies for 2014. (Even though I haven't watch Divergent, just by watching the trailer and hearing feedback from my friend, it is definitely going to be worth watching!)

Went out to paradigm mall and watch iceman. But the ending was..... It is a movie about a dynasty warrior that comes into the today's world by some sort of machines that actually preserves them. The warriors are super good in martial arts. Loved the way they 'fly' and fight at the same time. XD

Bought some breads at night because they have reduced all of the bread prices by half. 
The moment when I tried to bite on the bread, it couldn't be teared off by my teeth.
The bread is as hard as a rock. No pun intended.

And we had korean food for dinner. 
Dolsot bimbimbap - one of my favorite food to eat whenever I dine in korean restaurant.  

Flowchart of what happen today:
Class until 11am - did some projects and wait for my friend till 4pm - had korean dinner - watched ice man in paradigm mall - window shopping - bought 2 rock-hard breads home - eat some popcorn offered by my housemate's gf - blog - sleep


After I came back from paradigm mall, I saw two bags stuffed with a lot of chanel stuffs in the living room. And I asked how much did she bought.
She said it is more than RMXXXXX. I am not sure whether she is lying or telling me the truth.
Even if it doesn't cost as much as she said, it sure will cost a fortune.(at least for me)

I am feeling depressed now, because I am not earning any amount of money at all (I am still studying). 
And she already earned so much to buy herself the things she like. 
I will catch up eventually!!! FIGHTING!!


Cant wait to watch this! May 22th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment