Monday 23 May 2016

Twenty5 Cafe @ Sri Petaling <3

 Its been a long time since I post some updates on food hunting here.
But I just can't hold back my excitement of being able to eat two of my favorite foods at the same time - nasi lemak and spaghetti at twenty5 cafe. Me and my friend tried another two types of pasta besides the nasi lemak spaghetti.
Are you geared up to find out what we ordered? okay, probably not. haha

Fusion of nasi lemak and spaghetti, together? Like seriously?
Yeah, if you are a fan of these two foods, you will like this dish a lot.
haha the crazy thing is I ate this nasi lemak spaghetti in less than 10minutes and my friend have not even finish half of the food. Its either I was too hungry or the food is too good!
NASI LEMAK SPAGHETTI!!
Easily the highlight of this food hunt. (9/10) (RM22)

For all the nasi lemak and spaghetti lover, no longer need to fret thinking which to eat. LOL

Aglio olio fish fillet. Generous amount of herbs and nice flavoring.(8.5/10) (RM20)
Creamy mushroom pasta (7/10) Comparing this to the other two dishes, this would come in third place. (RM18)
Most of their foods are around the price range of 15- 20++.
By the way, best thing about this cafe is the portion! Period.
haha my friend was shocked at how I swallowed two big bowls of pasta with only 15minutes rest period.

Next time I shall come back with my friend and go for the pizza/ sandwich and cakes. Fingers crossed. MORE FOODS shall be devoured!

Signed off by #alwayshungry #insearchoffoodbuddies

Address:
No 18G, 7, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Their opening hours:
Tuesday to Sunday (11am - 11pm)
Closed on monday

No comments:

Post a Comment