Thursday 24 April 2014

Being nice ?

There are some things that really pissed me off recently.
Sometimes you are just being nice to others,
and others just don't feel the same way & might even say stuffs that hurt you

Eg.
Mr X. got a haircut.
And the next day, Mr.B notices it and said to Mr.X: "did you went for a haircut?"

Then Mr.X replied by isn't this obvious enough? What kind of stupid question it this?






I just couldn't stand those people who respond in this manner.
Why the mad or angry face?It is only a simple question.

Okay, you might be thinking what is the point of asking such questions?
Then I would like to ask what is the point of talking?
If you observe carefully, what we usually chat actually doesn't have much meaning a lot of times.
We just talk for fun and enjoying each other's company.


From the situation above, why Mr.B bothers to ask this question anyway?

Mr.B is showing his interest to whether Mr.X got his haircut the day before.
He gets nothing from the answer. No benefits at all.
He might be creating a topic to talk about and he chose a wrong topic to initiate the conversation.
BUT WHY RESPOND IN AN ANNOYED WAY TO SOMEONE WHO JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND CARE FOR US??!!!?

There are really people out there who really acted like the example above.
No matter what you say, they will just respond to you in a way that you feel you have said something wrong.
But many times it's not your fault, and I can guarantee that!
I thought I said something wrong when people are mad with me.
It had been months I were reflecting on what I have done wrong to deserve others to treat me this way.

Now I realize that it is their problems. If you were to say the same thing to your close ones, they will definitely not react the way that "those people" reacted.



Sometimes being nice to some people just doesn't worth it at all.
It is not because when you treat them nicely, they don't treat you back the same way.
It is because even when you treated them in the best way that you could, they would still treat you like a piece of trash. 
Treat someone else who you think deserves it with your best!

Sorry for blabbering again.
I really needed to express all of my pent-up anger and frustration due to long time of suppressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment