Tuesday 6 May 2014

Love random acts like this.

I am always happy to see people treating nicely towards each other.
Just some random greetings, saying thank you and goodbye just warms my heart.
I love seeing people interacting with one another and smile often. (I am someone who smiles almost twenty four hours a day. That's how much I love to smile. xD)

Today

Someone gave me two packets of food flavorings for free without asking me to return any favor.
So happy. :D small acts of kindness like this just made my day a lot happier.
I love people who treat others nicely without any intention.
I have always wanting to be treating others the same way too. But sometimes when I offer help to people, they don't seem to appreciate it that much and I have the feeling I am being good to people who don't want me to be treating them that way.

Lol anyways, do random acts of kindness today. Be it a smile or just giving someone a compliment.
It helps to brighten up people's day and yours too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment