Thursday 10 April 2014

First post!! =D

Okay before starting this first post on my blog. I am going to say that this blog is going to be super random and pointless at times. HAHA but anyway I want to record some events that happen in my life and hopefully one day when I read back this blog, I will be able to recall some life events that had happened. 
PS : (I am getting old)


These big prawns tastes so good!! =D (Ate this with my dad) 
Every once in a while I get to eat theses good foods if my dad come over to my place to visit me. 
If not, I will need to eat economy rice everyday.  how boring. =X 

Foods that my housemate offered me. (so blessed to have such a GENEROUS housemate)
It was a bit salty at first, so I added some hot water to dilute it. And it was a great dish to add to my dinner that I have already brought before my housemate started cooking.
Orange! I was so excited that I am able to eat some fruits( because I haven't been eating fruits lately)
Guess what?!! I had a super big ulcer on my cheek which hurts really bad when I eat the orange, so in the end I gave it back to my housemate.

But I am still able to eat 3 small orange pieces!
It was super painful though. Every bite on the orange was like a needle poking through my cheek.

Regarding the ulcer, I had already use some sea salt diluted with water to gargle for about 2 minutes this afternoon. Hopefully the ulcer will be gone by tomorrow.

Okay OFF to sleep.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment