Wednesday 16 April 2014

Finally done..

If you read my previous blog post, I said that I did some preparation for my class test.
But there is something that I forgot to mention, I actually have 4 class tests, 1 class test per week.
It was pretty exhausting.

During those weeks that I have exams, I kept feeling hungry, regardless of how much I eat.
I think when you study, your fuels are all depleted to feed your brain, that's why I get hungry so easily even if I have already eaten 5 meal a day. haha
(DOES STUDYING HELP YOU TO BURN CALORIES?)

Anyway thankfully the class tests are finally over. *my results are like....... okay, don't wanna talk about it.

Good news: I can finally enjoy some kpop videos and watch some funny videos by some awesome youtubers like (FAV: Mirandasings), JoeyGraceffa, NigaHiga and etc.
After enjoying for a few days, I suddenly recall that I still have 5 assignments or projects that I have been procrastinating. No more fun time for me, time to get some work done!!

How I wish I can sleep for an entire day.=/

Life is really filled with never-ending challenges. =X
When you don't have exam, you have assignments.
When you don't have assignments, you have exams.
This is UNIVERSITY LIFE. LOL gotta bear with it..

Was really moody today for not getting the result that I was expecting for my class test.
Anyway I think there is nothing to do about it anymore other than accepting it.
Failures won't beat me down, will try harder next time! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment