Saturday 26 April 2014

Drinking a cup of chocolate.

woooo. Latte. (xoxo)

Sometimes I think chocolate and milo are twins.=P

Hot chocolate is the beverage I usually order when I go to some coffee shops like starbucks.
Sometimes although the taste of chocolate is quite similar to milo, but I still prefer chocolate.
Drinking a cup of hot chocolate always make me happy for the rest of the day! =P

Due to my great thirst, I drank almost 5/6 of the cup in roughly about 30 seconds once I get my drink.
My friends was so shocked that they raised their voice and told me that I should drink it slowly and enjoy every sip of it. WHY DRINK SO QUICKLY??
I felt like as if I have done something wrong.=X
Later, I try to finish the remaining chocolate (1/6 of it) in about 5 minutes.
After drinking the 1/6 of the cup (in a recommend amount of time which an average person would drink), I only come to realize I should slow down in my life and do things slowly and enjoy the progress of it - just like drinking a cup of chocolate.

LOL
Okay, I know this is quite a lame blog post!!! haha but don't care la!

No comments:

Post a Comment