Saturday 19 April 2014

Went for a counselling session. =D

Some people are actually afraid to go for counselling. Because they don't want to face their problems.
However, the longer we don't face our fears, the bigger they will become. 
And eventually, the fear will get really intense and hard to deal with. So embrace your fear!

Quote of the day
*The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things. - Rilke

Others don't see the point to go counselling. They feel it is a waste of time. 
But since I have personally try out a few counselling sessions throughout these few years, I must say it is an amazing experience. 

I went for counselling a few days ago. 
I am not really sure what's wrong with me. (maybe there is too much things going on in my mind)
(Sometimes we don't know where and how to start tackling our problems in life.)

Anyway my intention to go for counselling is to get some advice on everything/anything. 
The counselor did a very great job, because I got a lot of valuable advice and felt relaxed after the session. 
I also heard that if you have been suppressing your emotions or rigid in your thinking, you might feel very tired after a counseling session and want to have a nap. Well that is normal. 
Because it means that you are starting to break your negative mental patterns that you have been holding so firmly in your belief. ( I have experienced this too)

During the session, we just had a conversation like a friend. And we learned from each other.

Some photos from the counseling session: 
(Can you understand what I am trying to express through these toys and their arrangement in the sand tray? )

If you have never try before a counselling session, go have a try! 
You won't regret ! (Make sure you find a good counselor though) 

No comments:

Post a Comment