Thursday 26 June 2014

Life is beautiful, be positive!

If you read my previous blog posts, you will know that I am having my semester break right now.
It feels so good to unwind myself and relax without needing to stress about studies and assignments.
I am trying to build up my positive momentum during my holiday.

What I did:
I express my gratitude everyday for everything good or bad that has happened.
I learn to look at things in different perspectives.
I try to accept the way that I am including the way that I look or act.
Did some reading on "you can heal your life" by Louise L.Hay.

I am not sure why, but I feel extremely happy and have this realization that everything around me is so wonderful.
The sky, the room that I live in, the people that I meet everyday and how wonderful that I can share my thoughts with others using my blog. Don't you think life is beautiful ?

And by the way, yesterday I don't think any of my friends rejected me, it's me who rejected myself.
Haha it's funny how everything bad that happens can become positive the moment you change your perspective and look at it on the bright side.

Life gets more and more beautiful each day.
Keep the positive momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment