Sunday 22 June 2014

Happiness, a choice.

I am trying my best not to rely on others for my happiness.
Because
we all are responsible for our own feelings. And we never know who will leave us.
Some people may seem like they will be forever with us. But no one can guarantee "forever"!

Nothing in this world can allow us to be happy, unless we want to.
It is the same with comedy shows. Some people can laugh like crazy and have a good time laughing out loud, others can just show a boring face while watching the comedy.
Happiness as you see it in this example, it is a choice!

I remember how I used to feel sad and I made those around me feel bad too.
They can do nothing for me, because I have chosen to be sad.
It's okay to feel sad since we are human and there can be problems in our life that are hard to deal with. But we need to keep on going, no matter how hard a problems seem to be at that time.
It does get better over time !
And know this, others are not responsible for our sadness.
We may put the blame on others, saying that they ignore us, reject us or scold us.
But here is another quote: "no one can make you feel inferior without your own consent."

The moment we seek happiness by depending on others opinions or companionship, we suffer.
The moment we feel happy within ourselves. It doesn't matter how others treat us anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment