Tuesday 24 June 2014

Finals are over. :D holiday starts!

I just finish my final exams today.
Whoo, gonna really enjoy myself for this one month holiday before next semester starts.
I am going to come out with a list that I want to do, so that I can spend my holiday wisely.
I don't want to rot at home! I wanna enjoy life and have fun!

But a few things that I would like do that are already in my mind now are: (Some things listed here are boring to some people, but don't judge me, haha)

  1. Half day meditation,
  2. Pylometrics/ workout to build up my body
  3. Some yoga pose. I am planning to increase my flexibility before I get old and get all stiff up around my joints. Maybe I can grow taller by about 0.3cm if I stretch more often. :P
  4. Going out with friends 
  5. Karaoke which is a must to release all those post exam stress. 
  6. More self improvement to be done
  7. Volunteering for any event 
  8. Write more interesting blog post 
  9. Dance. Turn on some Kpop music and dance like there is no tomorrow.
  10. Go jogging or have a walk around the park 
  11. Watch some movies like How to train your dragon 2 and X-men. 
  12. Watch more YouTube videos to learn how to be a fun person. (ps: I am too serious like every second of my life, need to learn to take life less seriously and have fun)  
  13. Read some books. 
  14. Go to the beach and build a sandcastle.
  15. Learn how to cook. This is the thing that interested me the least, but a man gotta learn how to cook. Because I am sure girls love boys who can be in the kitchen with them.
  16. Learn some quotes to allow me to have a more positive mindset about life. 
  17. Positive reflection. 
  18. Acting. 
  19. Sleep early and wake up really early to enjoy the morning sun. 
  20. Smile more
  21. Love more
  22. Endless..


Whenever it is holiday, there is just so much things that I wanted to do.
Anyway the first thing I want to do now is sleep to repay all those sleep debt that I have accumulated during my exam period.
Bye. Goodnight.

I bet whoever that is reading this right now would have better idea of how to spend the holiday in a more enjoyable way.
Erm. Can share some tips with me how you guys spend your holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment