Monday 7 July 2014

Being an ectomorph

Although having a slender and skinny body is something a lot of people are aiming towards, but I am totally the opposite.
I am desperately trying to gain weight.

This is me.LOL! 

I always eat a lot and stuff myself almost to the point of death, but my weight will remain the same.
It's quite unfair to see some of my male friends are able to maintain their physique without needing to consume as much as I do. They can be eating half of what I am eating and still won't lose weight.
If I were to stop eating a meal, I would lose a few pounds the next day.

It's very difficult for me to gain weight and to achieve my goal of having a well built muscular body.
For men, having a small frame body is not something to be proud of. So I have been working hard to gain some weight. But I have tried different ways to increase my appetite, but they were of no avail. Although I got some results from eating more calories, but they are not sustainable.
And consider the money I spent on foods. I don't think it is worth it, because I can use those money for other useful purposes.

Recently I stop being obsessed with weight gain to get a larger physique.
I will eat when I want to and stop when I am full. No more stuffing myself like a pig.
At the end of the day, I ask myself what is the point of having a more muscular body if I were to make myself suffer so much along the process of gaining weight?

If we don't see results from our hard work of eating healthy,sufficient hydration and regular exercise, we should not stop because we don't see our body in the way we want.
We should continue on as these are the best things we can do for our body.
In the long run, your body will thank you and you will thank your body too.

No comments:

Post a Comment