Wednesday 25 June 2014

Friends rejected invitation

It's a super awful feeling to invite your friends out and almost all of them said no.
Today I was supposed to hang out with 5 of my friends together, but in the end 3 of them said no.
And left one of them is still free to hang out.
However, the plan didn't work out.
The last one person that is free don't have transport for a sudden. Not really sure why, but I think many of them are excuses.
I instantly feel very bad and kinda rejected on some level. I know they are all busy or having their own personal reasons, but they should have arrange another time for us to get along if they really wanted to hang out.

Okay. I am going to accept that I am feeling sad. But I will not allow it to last too long.
After all, I still have myself and I can do all the things that I love.
I was so happy yesterday thinking that today would be a fun day to go out. But it turns out to another day where I can just get myself entertain through Internet or maybe do some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment