Wednesday 18 June 2014

Exams. Destress?

Sometimes exam can drive people mad.
I am having finals throughout this whole week and another two days next week.
It's 7days long. I am dehydrated, tired, hungry, stressed out because of my brain is working the whole day trying to process and absorb all the information from the lecture notes.
But I must really say thanks to the creator of music. Those soft music helps to release stress by a lot.
And besides listening to music, when I am stressed nowadays, I would try a 5minute meditation just focusing on my breathing, dance for 3minutes, do some stretching exercise such as squatting for maybe 30reps to increase blood circulation to help with my study!!

I know some people would say that it is already so stressful, how on earth can I make time for these stress releasing techniques. I was one of those people.
But now.. Everything has changed, hahaa. I would take 1hour to relax myself even though I have exam the next day. After relaxing, I find that I can study faster.

So next time when you are stressed out, try some relaxation techniques.
What you need is only 5minutes. Any relaxation techniques that suit you.
It can be as simple as doing yoga's corpse pose and totally relax by listening a calm and soft music.
Watching a 5minute YouTube video. Or just try laughter yoga if you don't mind to feel a little silly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment