Tuesday 5 August 2014

Complimenting others

I felt really great complimenting others, because I always believe if we see good in others, we can see good in ourselves too. A lot of times other people are just a reflection of us.

I have been trying to think positive and learn to appreciate life more and more nowadays. And it is really working. The more I appreciate about things in life, the more amazing I feel about life.

Complimenting others is really helping me to be more positive.
I was once someone who doesn't like to compliment others, because I felt bad if they don't accept the compliment well or they just brush it aside or ignoring me totally. (basically giving me a slap on the face)
But now when I compliment others, I just think about how happy they will feel when they receive my compliments. 

And I don't think too much about how they are going to react. Because that's what I can't control.
I have commented on some instagram accounts or blogs about how I really appreciate the users doing their job of making this beautiful world even more beautiful!! 

And it's an awesome feeling to receive a THANK YOU from a stranger that appreciate my compliment.

If there is no response from the person that you are giving your praises, don't worry or be sad. 
Know that you have did something that brightens up other people days! 
And your presence had made a little difference to this world in a positive way!! 


*make sure that you are complimenting others genuinely though!

No comments:

Post a Comment