Wednesday 20 August 2014

Struggling comfort zone.

I am sure everyone have definitely hear about stepping out of our comfort zone to do something we are afraid of to improve ourselves in different areas of our life.
But it sure isn't easy task. And there is usually no one can help us out.
Because ultimately we are the one who is responsible for everything happening in our life.

Feel bad because you got teased or verbally abused by your friends? Leave them and find new friends.
Feel bad beause you are afraid to be yourself in front of others? Be yourself.  Because most often, there is actually no one that care about you that much.
Feel bad because you have not many friends around you? Reach out to more people. Join more social activities.

All of these advice makes sense. But none of them are actually achievable for some people that have some thoughts in their mind that stops them from taking actions according to the advice above and incorporate into their life. I am one of those people.
I am seriously struggling in my life now to remove those mental blocks that suppress my creative expression as a human and being myself.

Sometimes talking and thinking positive things are easy. Just by reading some self help books and watching those related videos seem to lift my energy up a little. But when I am facing with my real challenges in life, everything just goes back to square one.

Anyways, I think I have just got to keep trying.
Life is tough at times. Haihh
But I am learning to see everyday as an opportunity to learn something new and I believe life is going to get better somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment