Thursday 21 August 2014

A positive post in facebook that my friend shared

The passage below is actually a status that I saw one of my friends who have posted on his Facebook wall. It serves as a reminder to me that everyone's life is tough in their very own way. Sometimes it may seem like some other people are living a happier life than us, but in reality they suffer as much as we do or even more and we thought our life are miserable.Life isn't tough at times, life is really simple. However, we always like to complicate stuffs to make ourselves suffer.

A random recent situation in my life:One of my friends actually verbally abuse me in a way that he/she didn't even realize. Once in a while(every 2 days) that person take it to the extreme and say bad stuffs about me that I didn't even think or do and others just believe that person that is actually just making things up.I am not sure about the person's intention for saying things to make me feel bad, but I am sure that person is just doing it for his/her low self-esteem to gain other people's approval.
I did feel bad as hell when someone misunderstand me or accusing me of doing something that I didn't even do at the first place. But now I realize the reason that I feel bad is because I have always want others to label me as a good or kind person. And this is something that I need to work on. I have always wanted others to see me as a nice person and this is basically why I suffer in life. (always trying to make good impression in front of others)
But now I wonder what if others don't see me as a kind person? I know I am a kind person and this should matter more than anything else, isn't it?Because everyone's impression about you is going to keep changing as you progress in life.So what if others see you as an evil person even if you are not? They may see a part of you that may look evil, but you have another part of you that is full of compassion and love that they might not be aware of.


This passage (from Facebook)

"For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. One of the longest post I will ever do, and the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about.
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive?Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in.
To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can to. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING.."


I am not sure who have written this passage, but I have felt a lot better after reading this and I am glad that someone actually took his/her time to write this. If you know who is the author of this passage, kindly tell me in the comment section below, so that I can give him/her credit.


Cheers. Have a great evening ahead.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment