Sunday 13 July 2014

Relax.....=D

Ahhh.. Beach is such a fun place to go.
You can go for a swim, build a sandcastle, sunbath or just relax there.

I didn't really know how to relax besides doing some deep breathing techniques, meditation and taking a power nap.

Recently I went for a detox camp and during the camp, I get the chance to go to the beach.
(Some activities are being held there.)
If not, I would stay at home to relax myself.


I didn't know going to the beach can make me feel so good just sitting there and doing nothing.
Looking at the ocean waves.
The wind gently blowing across my face.
It's an amazing feeling that nothing can top that!!!
I don't know how to describe in a bombastic way, but I guess everyone goes to the beach before.

So there is no need to explain, but to remind you guys that :
Beach is such a wonderful gift that nature has offered to us when we need to release our stress.

Now I realize beach will definitely be a place to go if I feel stressed out and need to calm myself down.


BEACH!!You are my hero. haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment