Saturday 31 May 2014

Likes..

Facebook, instagram are all about the likes.
Almost everyone wants their photos to get as many likes as possible.
And some will even ask their close friends to like their photo. Or using their friends account to like all the photos in Instagram since the day they started Instagram. That's what I do and some of my friends too. Haha so desperate for likes. :P it's kinda an addiction. Addiction to approval maybe?

Why do we want to earn likes from others?
I know some of us don't care. But some of us still do care to some extent.

Probably because: All of us wants to be accepted, loved, cared and noticed by others. Having someone liking our photos make us feel that way. 

So spread the love today to those around you.
Thumbs up for people who you think deserve it. Or post a comment complimenting the person if you want. In my personal opinion, I would say a lot of you tubers should get more thumbs up, because they have put in a lot of effort in making their awesome videos.
And also thumbs up for the selfie-takers, they have worked hard too in taking & editing their photos.lol!

But anyway the main takeaway message is to see the good and positive qualities of others.
Compliment them. Like them. :D
You will feel good and they will feel good too. Win-win situation!

(Random stuffs: In Instagram, there are people who follows u and hope that you follow back.
And after a few seconds you follow them, they will unfollow you.)
arghhhhhhh. I don't like this kind of people a lot la.

PS: I am not sure what I am writing for this blog post. Anyway just want to update my blog. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment