Monday 26 May 2014

Happy..life?

How I wish I can be happy everyday. Hmm...
I am someone who likes to do a lot of reading on self improvement stuffs.
Yeah, I know I am happy, sad or having any sorts of emotions, it is always because of the thought I am having in my mind. It is not so much about the circumstance and situation in my life.
But I just can't help it to feel unhappy or alone sometimes.
No matter what I do, there is just a feeling of not feeling satisfied of my current life.
I really wish that my life can be wonderful or as colorful as those celebrities or at least those super outgoing guy.
Anyhow, I am doing my best to get satisfied with my life and acknowledge that even though I may not have an awesome life, at least I still have a chance here on earth to experience life.
I can do whatever I love. I can watch YouTube videos. I can sing, I can dance. I can eat tasty foods. Yum. There is so much beautiful things to enjoy.
I have a friend that complains how boring life is. Everyday you need to go through the same routine/ you will die eventually. Ahh. Haha I almost get affected by my friends thoughts. Although these statements are true to a certain degree, I still believe same routine each day will bring different experience.

Let's say we need to study everyday. We can develop 100 different ways to study.
Study with friends, study alone, study with some music, studying while walking around(this is my current method of studying) and lots of other ways like watching YouTube and studying at the same time. Hahaha just saying.

We can be happy every moment if we want to. We just need to change our thoughts.
For me, I sometimes choose to be sad, I personally think it is more fun that way.
What is life to keep experiencing the same emotion. Haha
Accept every emotions that we have towards different things that happen in life.
Be happy, be sad, be angry, be passionate, be lazy, be loving, be crazy!!!!
*Life is awesome!
Create your own life movie: "the awesome ________(your name)"!!
Make sure it is worth watching.* eating popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment