Wednesday 13 May 2015

Little dose of happiness

Life can get stressful/boring for some including me at times. But there are things in life which really keeps me going and looking forward to waking up every morning. =D

Here are my small dose of happiness pills everyday/ or maybe some big dose of happiness pills once in a while:
- Having someone( stranger included) smile or greet at me
- Receive messages from some long-lost friends out of the blue, even though it may just be a "how r u" type of message.
- Going out and have a one on one conversation with someone, and talk randomly. Maybe can even discuss why the sky is blue and the rainbow have seven colours. ok boring. =X
- Listening to your favourite songs (For me, its definitely KPOP. How can you not get "hyper" when you have those kpop dance songs playing?)
- Writing down a few things that made you happy everyday/ (accomplishments)
- Exercising and get those endorphins circulating all over your body! haha
- Sleeping early.(able to sleep before 11pm) (X applicable for now) but I know if I sleep early, I would be bursting out of laughter maybe every 10 minutes without any reason. LOL!
- Reading my favourite blogger's blog.
- Watching my favourite youtuber's video and also the videos including the pay it forward prank/ and"what would you do"(It's a series about what would a person do in situations where people are being discriminated or teased in front of them. It is worth watching. I shed a few tears as it gets quite emotional when I see people take risk and take a stand for those people in need of help. )
-  Successfully cooked my meal and it is edible.
- Having a good hair day.
- BUFFET!!! (big dose of happiness pill!!)
- SUSHI!!! (another big dose as well)
- Food is life.. hahaaa
- Travel around with my f.a.m.i.l.y
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate fountain. <3
I mentioned before in my previous post that we can be happy without any reason, as it is a conscious choice that we can make. Yeah, the stuffs above may seem like reasons to be happy. But seriously, they are not needed in our pursuit of happiness. We can have those things in mind as a motivating factor for us to go through life, but in the end we will feel empty if we always want to have those things happen in our life. Like always, happiness should not come from external, it should come from within.(cliche, but its the truth) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment