Friday 23 January 2015

Its the best & worst day of my life.

Today is like the worst day n the best day of my life.

It's the first time in my life that I couldn't settle the bill in the restaurant. My card for some reason doesn't work n I didn't have enough money to pay. I was so panicked that I even asked strangers for help. I needed just another rm4 to pay the full amount of the bill. I actually tried to ask for help from one girl working in the mobile shop and she rejected me right away like I am scamming her. Arghh. Thanks to all those scammers, humans have lost trust in each other!!!!
That's what I thought in my mind.
(worst day of my life)

But anyway I scrolled through my contact list to find help n I finally decided to give my housemate a call. He just asked where am I n how he can offer his help without asking me any other additional questions. I was so blessed to have a housemate like that. He don't get anything in return for doing this, but he still decided to help me. I appreciate people like him a lot!

As I was planning to go back to the restaurant to tell the waiter that my housemate is coming to help me settle the bill, the waiter said it's fine. Just give me whatever amount you can. You can pay the remaining amount tmr. Omgggg I was so speechless. He didn't ask for my contact number or anything. He asked what time will I reach tmr to pay and he let me go. He trusted me!
In the end, I still haven't gave up on my card n I gave it one last try, n I got the money to pay. At last. So I quickly rush back to the restaurant n gave the money.

Hahaaa the smile on the waiter just made my night. :) n he said aiyo why not pay tmr. (Why so rush) haha actually I felt like giving a hug to the waiter for trusting me. But that will be kinda scary n weird. So I just gave an imaginary hug n went back home with a big big smile on my face.
(best day of my life)

Some of us choose not to have faith in our fellow human beings n always choose to stand aside when others are really in need of help. I understand that it is hard to have trust in others with all those scams or cheating going on around us.

But imagine if u are really (sincerely) seeking for urgent help and no one helped u. Yeah sometimes its hard to judge if a person is really in need of help, so I think the best way is to help whenever we can n not always choose to ignore. :)
N someone told me this n I agree wholeheartedly. Those street performers, beggars, tissue salesman, n etc, they really deserved to be paid a least a few dollars, because they are not out there stealing or doing illegal stuffs n they are working hard everyday to earn some money to sustain themselves.

Give whenever we have more than what we need, and we will definitely receive more blessings in life!
(The more we give, the more we get.) ;)

Random 001
I made a friend in the lrt station this afternoon,I felt amazing being able to connect with someone and not having to show a cold n emotionless facial expression throughout the whole ride. I am surprised at the friendliness of this new friend of mine. I actually met him two days ago, but am so lucky to meet him again today to exchange contact. :D

Random 002
And this day I met a primary school friend that I havent seen for quite some time, about 12years for a meal.
(Didn't know we have so many things in common nowadays.)
I enjoyed being with her n talking about random topics. She is a person that shows a lot of empathy towards people by the way she respond to my problems n I feel like she really understands me. Haha I believe she will become a really successful psychologist in the future. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment