Tuesday 13 January 2015

A trip to Singapore ! =D

I am so thrilled to have a trip to Singapore to do some shopping and traveling.
It was a really amazing experience being able to do some traveling and explore other parts of the world before my semester break ends.

This time round we did not have any tour guide giving us suggestions where to go. We basically just go with the flow and go where ever we want and do whatever we wish to do. It was so much fun not needing to spend a fixed amount of time doing certain activities and just travel from one place to another according to our own pace.

Although we did not went to a lot of different places, we did pay visit to the ever-famous Universal Studio Singapore. I love taking rides and I really couldn't get enough of them! Besides taking rides, there are a variety of high-quality shows, especially water world event for us to enjoy in USS.
You also can expect to meet some real life character like Frankenstein, Minions, Marilyn Monroe & more. It's  like a dream come true if you love these characters.

I regret not taking many photos there, but there is nothing I can do now. IT's too late! Here are some bad quality photos to "enjoy" haiz

All I can say is wow, fantastic baby!! haha 
Super delicious sushi set! (my FAV)
She is so superb and friendly and nice and so into character! thumbs up for her!!! 
(one of the shows in USS) Hmm.. old times (LOL, jk. I don't watch sesame street)
Okay, that's all I got. Other photos are too blur to be inserted here. Gotta get a more decent camera soon!

We spent the first day shopping, mainly over the bugis street area and tried some foods over there. (some of the street foods can't be found in my country, so it is definitely worth a try to satisfy my hunger! ) And we visited USS on the following day. Because the last day we need to catch our flight back Malaysia which is in the afternoon, so we only manage to drop by the science centre to hav some fun with the creative things there.

Something funny happened over in the science centre. We got prank there by a kid! You read it right. We got prank in the science centre ( of course it is not planned by the staff)

There is this one box which only have the top exposed and based on the instructions there, we need to get into the box. While we are examining how to get into the box, a kid suddenly popped his head out from the box and laugh out loud. I screamed like there is no tomorrow and my family members are shocked too. The bystanders looked at us or perhaps me with a judgmental look like we are screaming for no reason or like there is a ghost. In the end, we only realize that to get into the box, we actually need to enter through a small tunnel from behind the wall.
Although this kind of situation is a bit embarrassing, but I still feel this is pretty funny and worth mentioning as one of the highlights of this trip!! =DD

It was overall a quite memorable trip for me! Wohoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment